Paying for the membership

Becoming a member happens on the web store. You can browse memberships from the website’s top section by clicking on “Memberships”. The web store doesn’t show all memberships if you have localization turned on.

1.Go to buy ASK’s membership from our web store (link opens in a new tab)

2. Select membership period. Membership can be bought for one semester or one academic year. Membership for one semester is valid till the end of autumn or spring semester. Membership for one academic year is valid through the whole academic year.

3. Log in to the web store with If you haven’t made an account yet, you can create one by clicking “Create an account”. The information about your membership is saved onto your account so that you get membership discounts online too!

4. After that you will encounter the Haka authentication. Click on “Login” and choose “Arcada” from the drop-down list. Then you login with your Arcada login to verify that you are a student at Arcada.

4. Fill out the application form with your correct information, if you are renewing the membership make sure to check that the information is correct.

5. After filling out the application form you can go and pay the membership that you have selected, you can pay with the most common banking cards and MobilePay.

Validity of membership

Autumn 2019 membership is valid until 31.1.2020.
One academic year and Spring semester 2020 memberships are valid until 30.9.2020.
(Please note that HSL qualifies the membership only till the end of August.)

Transferring a membership period

Not collecting membership sticker is not considered as transferring a membership period. Membership will automatically be valid through the selected and paid time. If you have bought a membership, you can suspend it by notifying your student unions customer service in the beginning of Autumn of Spring semester or before the end of September or January. Membership can’t be suspended if a valid membership sticker has already been attached to one’s student card. More info about transferring a membership period can be asked from student union’s customer service.

Ending a membership

If you want to resign from your student union for example because of changing a school, dropping out from a school or for some other reason, please fill Resigning the student union’s membership -form and return it with your student card to your student union’s office. You can get the form from your student union’s office or by emailing customer service.